Senior DevOps Engineer, Surrey, £65k (AWS, Python, Puppet, Docker)
My client in Surrey currently have an open position for an experienced and senior DevOps Engineer, working primarily with AWS. You will be joining a small team of Engineers, to work closely with the organisations development team, in their overall strive to provide the best possible software solutions for the customers they work with. The role is based in Surrey and will be completely office work, and will involve a lot of hands on work through various stages of projects they take on from their business partners. A significant level of experience with automation tools would also be expected for the role.
* Strong background and experience with AWS and DevOps
* Experience and knowledge of automation tools (Puppet, Terraform)
* Experience using containerisations (Docker)
* Strong knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash, Perl)
* Build pipelines for automation
* Design of high performance services
* Deliver application infrastructure into production
Along with this, my client are offering some fantastic benefits with the role including a 5% matched pension, health care plan, and various work functions every 6 months. Don't miss the chance of joining one of the most exciting and passionate organisations with software automation. Please get in touch using the contact details below if you want to find out more and apply.
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376)
Address: 2nd Floor, The St. Nicholas Building, St.Nicholas Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1RF, United Kingdom