DevOps Engineer (Platform Engineer)
Salary £40,000 - £75,000 DOE
The requirement for DevOps professionals is rapidly growing in Birmingham, West Midlands. We are looking to help one of our partners expand their Cloud Operations team which provides support to a variety of customers running on the AWS platform.
What will you do?
* Support scalable and highly available environments designed and developed using a range of AWS technologies
* Deploy platforms through emerging DevOps tools such as Terraform and Ansible
* Service world-class clients across the world
What's on offer?
* Further training on cloud technologies and AWS (Certs) - 5 figure training budget
* Join and Learn from some of the best DevOps Engineers in the industry
* Life insurance + Medical Cover
* 10% pension scheme (total)
* 25 days holiday with ability to purchase a further 10
* A competitive salary, ranging from £40,000 - £95,000 depending on your level
What I need to see?
* Strong AWS or Cloud technologies experience
* Strong containerisation experience (kubernetes, Docker ect.)
* Proven ability working within a DevOps environment
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further
Either apply to this advert, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 594 9739