Premier Partner of AWS
Skills & Qualifications
looking for Software Engineer to join our team in Dallas.
* Cloud community-minded, meetups/conferences around North America
* Generous vacation policy
* Professional development and training
* Cell reimbursement and wellness program
* Retirement plan
* Recognition program
* Flexible work environment
* Community involvement and activities
* Unlimited snacks and beverages
What they are looking for:
* Experience with Spring Framework.and Hibernate or other ORM tools an asset.
* Experience with relational databases, including designing complex schemas and queries required.
* Experience developing within distributed systems or a microservice based architecture required.
* Familiarity with AWS technologies (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis) is a plus.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills for documenting workflows, tools, or complex areas of a codebase.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task efficiently.
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Participates in the development community (speaker at events, meetup organizer, blogging, or contributor to open-source software projects).