devOPS Pipeliner - AWS Ecosystem
SaaS Platform with A.I spices
This organization, located 20 kilometres east of Brussels, is a proven market leader in the industry of digital media. They develop an analytics SaaS platform that offers higher quality and precision than Google Analytics and works with some great names in the industry like The Times and Le Monde. Google has actually recognized their product and granted them a funding twice!
Innovation is a synonym of their success, as they were one of the first companies ever to have a media-related app in Belgium. They have a very dynamic culture, where everybody has room for experiment and innovation. Nowadays, not only they're creating apps from scratch but they have also started developing A.I products to be ahead of the market changes.
As a devOPS engineer with experience in cloud infrastructure, your focus will be on maintaining high standards of the platform's operation, uptime and performance for your customers. Also, you will be assisting the software engineering team in embedding the practices of automation and performance improvement. More details you'll discuss with the technical leader.
* Proven experience with DevOps and AWS infrastructure tools;
* Everything runs on AWS, if you don't have enough experience be ready for training!
* Extensive experience with tools for CI/CD implementation and automation;
Nice to have
* Passion for mobile technologies and Artificial Intelligence;
* Experience with Databases, anything related to SQL and also Redshift, Athena is a great plus.
* Strong communication skills and a team-player's mentality;
* Experience with test automation tools.
Why join them?
To be part of a team where…
* Nobody is just a number. Everybody can make an impact and discuss their ideas directly with the CEO;
* Everybody works on modern tech stack, together with a common goal in mind which succeeds every single year;
… and because you'll get the opportunity to…
* Join them in their healthiest phase now that they're expanding internationally;
* Get out of your comfort zone and further develop your technical skills through their provenly successful personal development plan;
What you get
* Competitive gross salary and additional monthly net expenses
* A company car, phone & internet subscription
* One-day remote work
* Yearly bonuses
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at email@example.com for more details or Better Call Paul at +3228081878!