Product Manager, Birmingham, £50,000
A number of product managers are needed to join a provider of content protection solutions to the media and entertainment industry. They are a family run company with a relaxed office environment and their clients consist of some of the largest media broadcasters.
* Experience in a technical lead role with a key element of software/ hardware
* Product management experience (Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Product Lifecycle)
* Being a quick learner who has the ability to lead teams, meeting and presentations
* Key organisation skills
* The ability to communicate efficiently within a working environment
Your day to day duties will include working as part of a team of product managers in order to coordinate cross-team communications. You will be working effectively with engineering colleagues to manage issues, Kanban boards and Agile and Scrum methodologies. As product manager you will have to communicate effectively with internal and external customers as well as being trusted as a subject matter expert on the product you manage.
* Flexible working options
* Great holidays including an extra day for your birthday.
* Grand health insurance benefits will be on offer
* Opportunities to work with some of the largest worldwide sporting and entertainment brands.
* Bleeding edge technology stack.
If this is a job suitable for you please get in contact with me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0191 255 1426 and we can discuss further details.