DevOps Engineer, Birmingham, £60,000
Video security specialists working a large media base are looking to expand their DevOps team. They are a family run company and looking for someone who will maintain and improve cloud-based infrastructure services.
* BEng / MEng / BSc / MSc in relevant subject or equivalent experience.
* Proven commercial DevOps experience.
* Strong Linux experience.
* In depth knowledge of cloud service management systems and APIs.
* In depth experience with AWS services.
* Infrastructure automation experience, ideally using Terraform.
Within your role you will working as part of a team and with technology and infrastructure vendors. You will be responsible for large-scale applications for major global media companies and plan the deployment of new and updated infrastructure components.
* Benefits include flexible working options, pension scheme, 25 days holiday which increases with length of service, plus extra day for your birthday, Group Health Insurance and more!
* You will work at the cutting edge of a high growth industry with an opportunity to shape the technical vision of a large cloud-based platform.
* You will have the opportunity to work on solutions for some of the biggest and most well known sports and entertainment brands in the world.
* Our hardware products are installed in broadcast head-ends worldwide, and our software components are deployed into millions of set-top boxes and streaming video players worldwide.
If this is a job suitable for you please get in contact with me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0191 255 1426 and we can discuss further details.