Senior Java Developer/Architect - Espoo, Jyväskylä, or Tampere
**Start date: ASAP**
What to expect
As part of the Java Team:
* You get to join a team of highly skilled developers/architects and learn new skills from
* Work in an agile manner to develop products and applications for clients
* Implement and develop DevOps toolsets for our clients
* Tailored projects in both the public & private Sector
Our Client as an employer:
* Professional growth opportunities are unmatched elsewhere; it is guaranteed.
* Offers diverse, hands-on projects, which allows you to adapt your skills and grow them in different contexts.
* Diverse workforce - our staff love our culture and the people.
* Meaningful projects - You will influence the digitalization that serves millions of people, both within Finland and Worldwide, whether it contributes to saving lives, modernizing lives, or changing lives.
* Due to our client's size, they are able to offer competitive compensation packages, including great salaries and benefits.
* Emphasis on work-life balance, flexible working hours, and remote working.
* Exceptional customer-oriented method of working
* Independent approach to working.
* Excellent Problem-Solving capability
* Fluency in English and Finnish
This role will be based in Espoo. The salary for this role can go up to €6500/m depending on experience.
If you think you could be the ideal candidate, either apply here or reach out to me directly if you have any questions via the following details:
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jit-dey/