This award-winning software provider is looking for a Software Engineer with a strong background in Python.
Recent growth and success has increased demand for the need of Cloud Engineers to join their Engineering team. You'll be building infrastructure-as-code to insure successful introduction to the cloud. If you're a Python Engineer who is passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers, this might be the fit for you.
What You'll Do:
* Contribute to all aspects of the services under the team's ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services
* Improve internal team processes by keeping what's working, throwing away what's not
* Collaborate on the vision of the services under the team's ownership
* Build technology the right way; for us, this means simple, well-tested services and tools that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production usage and performance
* Help other team members grow as engineers through code review, pairing, and mentoring
* Create unit and acceptance tests, in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team
What You'll Bring:
* 3+ years Python and Flask/Django experience
* Node.js experience a plus
* Ruby on Rails experience is a plus but not a requirement
* Experience building and maintaining APIs
* Strong knowledge of AWS services and resources, AWS certification a plus
* Strong background with Docker and containerized services