AWS Dev Ops Engineer- AWS- Denver, CO. High-level ( $70-$85 /hr.)
The Company- This company specialises in DevOps. Their projects are all local to the Denver area, so candidates in CO are preferred, however, they are open to out of state candidates as long as they are willing to be on site with the client 4 days per week.
The Role- You will be responsible for implementing the newest version of AWS and maintaining the system on a daily basis.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Setting and maintaining the policies and procedures to maintain DevOps environments
* Deep understanding of AWS and DevOps practices (Infrastructure, Networking, automation)
* Guide younger engineers
* Great communication skills
* 2-5 years AWS
* Atlassian experience (Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira)
* Automation experience (Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc.)
* CICD experience (Jenkins preferred)
* Client facing experience. Good communication skills.
* Opportunity for FTE after your contract has concluded.
* Get to work on multiple different projects, so every day is never the same.
* This company has been around for 20+ years, many of the employees on board right now have been there for over a decade. Very stable work environment.
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 303-558-4433, ask for Nick Rose, or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.