This role is for a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. Our client is looking for a DevOps Systems Architect to add to their team.
Some of the key industries/products they work with are air traffic control systems, radars and sensors and satellite sensors.
The role is mainly going to involve
* Analyze user requirements, CONOPS and high-level technical requirements and constraints
* Develop and deliver training on architectural best practices
* Architecture and design patterns for DevOps
* Re-architecting for test automation
Requirements and responsibilities
* Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance (US Citizenship required)
* Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure environments, preferably AWS
* Experience with containerization technology, preferably Docker
* Experience with DevOps and Agile development methodologies
STEM degree required
To quick start your application, contact me directly at 972-805-8407 or firstname.lastname@example.org