AWS Support Role - Funded Certifications - Up to 40k
Location: Holborn, London
My client are currently one of the UK's fastest growing AWS Service Providers and focus purely on using AWS technologies to help their customers increase productivity, scalability, cost efficiency & security.
They have recently agreed to become the preferred supplier for one of the UK's largest IT re sellers and are looking for someone to drive on site interest with the sales team, lead customer calls and produce proposals for the desired solution.
The ideal candidate will be able to confidently provide support in AWS when called upon and be motivated to develop themselves along the way. The role creates a pathway for clear progression from admin to specialising in DevOps. If you can utilise and support various programming languages we really would suggest you apply today.
You will be expected to work efficiently in a team of around 15 engineers which is expanding and growing; highlighting the exciting future the consultancy has. You will report directly to the two co-founders so communication is key.
* 2nd or 3rd Line support
* Demonstrable AWS based knowledge
* Strong understanding of AWS
* Ability to work well in a team
* Use initiative to support any issues which arise
* Experience of support roles
* Current valid certification in AWS
* - 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* - Paid AWS certifications.
* - Team days out
* - Gym membership.
* - Pension Plan
* - Nice and spacious office with unlimited (and decent) coffee