A key client of ours is currently sourcing a Node Developer to join their Integrations team.
Your focus will be on creating high quality, structured, reusable and annotated code and you will have 4+ years' experience and be proficient using third party open source packages and relevant code libraries. As part of a team consisting of Developers, Scrum Masters and Designers, you will be able to communicate with these departments, contribute to ideas, and innovate where required in an Agile environment.
* Node JS (highly proficient)
* AWS / API (highly proficient)
* Lambda Functions / Step Functions (highly proficient)
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of Terraform
* Integrations experience with POS systems
* Working in an Agile framework before i.e. Scrum & Kanban
* Experience of QA/Test frameworks such as Selenium, load testing (Blazemeter), unit testing (Mocha/Chia) etc.
* Team player
* Confident communicator
* Positive can-do attitude