Cloud Developer/Architect (AWS, Azure, or GCP) - Junior/Senior
Espoo, FI. *Immediate Start*
Want to join one of the biggest IT Service providers in Europe? Our client is looking to expand their team of Cloud experts in the areas of AWS, Azure, and GCP. The projects you work on will be tailored to you, and there is an opportunity to work with a variety of industries.
What to expect
As part of the Public Cloud Team:
* You get to join a team of highly skilled cloud developers/architects and learn new skills from
* Work in an agile manner to develop Cloud Native applications for clients
* Implement and develop DevOps toolsets for our clients
* Automate Cloud Infrastructures for applications
* Tailored projects in both the public & private Sector
Our Client as an employer:
* Professional growth opportunities are unmatched elsewhere; it is guaranteed.
* Offers diverse, hands-on projects, which allows you to adapt your skills and grow them in different contexts.
* Diverse workforce - our staff love our culture and the people.
* Meaningful projects - You will influence the digitalization that serves millions of people, both within Finland and Worldwide, whether it contributes to saving lives, modernizing lives, or changing lives.
* Due to our client's size, they are able to offer competitive compensation packages, including great salaries and benefits.
* Emphasis on work-life balance, flexible working hours, and remote working.
* Exceptional customer-oriented method of working
* Independent approach to working.
* Excellent Problem-Solving capability
* Fluency in English and/or Finnish
This role will be based in Espoo. The salary for this role can go up to €6000/m depending on experience.
If you think you could be the ideal candidate, either apply here or reach out to Jit Dey directly if you have any questions via the following details:
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jit-dey/