Java Developer - Drammen
Do you want to work for a company that puts employees first?
Less of the familiar "you're new project is here", "you're doing this today" and more of the nicer "where do you want to be?" "what projects interest you?"
My clients main focus to have their employees at the front of their decisions. You will get to play a major part in your projects, daily routine, what tech you work with and how you personally develop and they will be there supporting you and helping you to achieve this.
You will be working for a major player in Norway and every day you will be working on some of the country's top projects. This company already have a fantastic reputation in the market and they want you to be a part of it.
In this role you will be working on some of Norway's most exciting projects as a Java Developer, my client are looking for mid-level -> senior developers so around 2+ years of experience is beneficial. You will be getting to keep up to date with modern releases and as well as keeping yourself at the top of the market by exploring all things Cloud!
To be considered for this role you must:
* Provide a detailed CV showing off the projects you have worked on
* Be passionate about Development and all things Java
* Have the ability to mentor / guide more junior developers
* Be confident in your ability and discuss with clients / customers
* Formal education in related topics such as Computer Science
* Experience with Java (8+11) (SE+EE), exposure to AWS or knowledge of
* Willingness to learn new tech and always expand your knowledge
* This company heavily values their employees before anything else, they want you to be able to spend more time on the things that matter - whatever that might be for you! Family, Friends, Travelling, Money? Its up to you!
* Really exciting clients and always trying to get more and try and find that right fit for you!
* Working with the latest technologies and tools to help you boost your career
* Norwegian company with Norwegian business culture
* Annual Trips!
* Lots of fun activities in the office - hackathons, robots, drones, etc..
* They take hackathons very seriously…
* The ability to attend conferences and seminars in various technologies and locations
* Lots of training that are all done in the local offices
This is a truly amazing opportunity for the right candidate to join an amazing team local to them. For any questions or queries please direct them to Sarah Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org
CV's are reviewed on an ongoing basis and interviews slots are pencilled in for the first 2 weeks of March.