Senior DevOps Engineer, Leatherhead, £65,000
Our client in Leatherhead are seeking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team, where you will be working alongside Developers and QA Engineers. The client is rapidly growing and working with large, global companies. The company focus on the development of testing and are currently working on an advanced testing platform which allows all software applications to be at the highest quality. The global company serve more than 300 enterprise customers, from retail to Aerospace.
This opportunity is perfect for a collaborative individual who enjoys working in a team. The DevOps team are focusing heavily on the Cloud (AWS) and Configuration Management in 2020. You will be the 7th member of the DevOps Engineering team and have the chance to work with highly intelligent and like-minded individuals. This is a huge opportunity to advance your existing technical skill set and develop new skills.
* Work in an agile environment
* Develop and support the build and release pipeline automation
* Configuration management
* Delivery of application infrastructure into production
* Experience working with Agile development teams
* Experience with Amazon Web Services
* Experience with Puppet and Terraform
* Experience with containers (Kubernetes and Docker)
* Fluent proficiency in one or more scripting languages is required
* Linux system administration
* Family Medical Insurance
* Pension match - up to 5%
* Interest free season ticket loan
* 25 Days holiday
* FREE Ice cream in the Summer
* Summer/Winter Party
* Regular social events
This is a company that is highly interested in an individual's mind set, as well as their technical skill set. As well as the above benefits, they are willing to invest time, money and effort into a motivated employees growth. Internal training, certifications and attendance of conferences are all pushed by the company. The opportunity is perfect for a hungry and self-driven professional who wants to spend the next 3+ years in a company where they will constantly be moving up the career ladder.
I'm expecting a high demand in applicants for this role, please don't hesitate to contact me direct if you're interested in the role, email@example.com
No sponsorship offered.