DevOps Engineer, Berkshire (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
My client based in Berkshire are currently looking or an experienced DevOps engineer to join their growing team working with AWS. The candidate they're looking for will have worked on either internal or external projects, and have a strong knowledge and background working with cloud tools on AWS.
* Assist customers' needs and provide the best solutions for their business.
* Manage infrastructures and services on AWS cloud.
* Work on various stages of projects, including migration, implementation etc.
* Good experience working with AWS in a DevOps based role
* Experience of a customer facing role
* Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone to join a growing company working with AWS internally and externally, along with a great location for anyone local to Berkshire. They offer some fantastic benefits for all employees with a competitive salary based on market research. If you're interested in the role and wish to apply then please get in touch.
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376)
Address: 2nd Floor, The St. Nicholas Building, St.Nicholas Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1RF, United Kingdom