DevOps Architect - Tacoma, WA - up to $200k - Benefits & Bonus
Currently, this company is looking for a talented individual who is ready to join you to join a recognized market leader in core network services. If you are a skilled DevOps Architect that is ready to take on a leadership role that will be both rewarding and challenging - this role is for you.
You will be team lead, working with DevOps engineers in an Software as a Service field, fully automating the provisioning, deployment, management, and monitoring. You will mentor Jr. members, set the direction of CI/CD strategic initiatives/enterprise monitoring. Additionally, you will work to ensure best practices are applied throughout all applications and work with solution-specific architects.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
* Through Kubernetes/Spinnaker, fully automate CI/CD patterns
* Monitor and manage cloud-based product solutions
* Decrease manual toil and human error while improving security
* building self-scaling/resilient systems, decreasing customer impact and
To be an ideal candidate you should have the following experience:
* DevOps, Software, SRE, or System Admin experience (10+ years preferred)
* Programming language experience with Python, Go, C/C++, or Java preferred
* Experience with Terraform
* Experience with containers and orchestrations (Kubernetes/Docker)
* AWS experience - using tools like VPC, EC2, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc)
* Very strong experience with networking
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline architecture management within a cloud environment
* Hands on experience architecting a monitoring solution is preferred
* Experience with (or at least knowledge of) Spinnaker is preferred
* Great communication skills - will need to lead teams (mostly a hands on position though)
This position is for those who are ready for their next challenge and have the skills needed to not only fill this position but to thrive as well. They are also offering mostly remote work (1-2 days max in the office), work in a newly remodeled office where everyone has their own work space, a fully stock fridge, Extremely flexible PTO, amazing culture, and more.
Contact Details: If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(303)558- 4423.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.