* Design, build and maintain the development, test and production environments using distributed technologies in AWS
* Expert experience in Docker, Kubernetes
* Update the DC infrastructure through automation for scaling the services and reducing costs.
* To Create Infrastructure Automation tools like Terraform, Ansible/ Cloud Formation, Jenkins, etc
* To create and manage Infrastructure, monitoring and tracking application availability in the AWS cloud environment.
* Assist the process and documentation team to define and maintain security policies and procedures for cluster
* Working with the existing team to strategized continuous delivery and make recommendations for improvements to the existing architecture
* Lead the team, define standard & sustainable process and manage the collaboration across the cross-functional teams and stakeholders
* 8+ Years of overall technology experience, Certified AWS SysOps, expert
* Should have expertise in Linux, AWS, Ubuntu, CentOS with a minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience.
* Expert in Docker-based stack deployment and Kubernetes
* Knowledge of VPC, EC2, EKS, S3, Autoscaling, Cloud watch, cloud formation, Cloud trail, SNS, SES.
* Good knowledge on Administrating Highly Available Systems on AWS and responsible for the design, deploy and manage solutions in AWS and Expertise in Administrating and Designing Network Infrastructure
* Strong scripting skills in bash and/ or python
* Ability to research technical problems and solutions online
* Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
* Should have monitoring exp in at least one of the tools - Xymon, App D, Grafana/Prometheus
* Good communication skills to connect with the leadership and the technical team seamlessly