In this role, you will be implementing solutions for clients. You will be hands on with customers, fulfilling their requirements and needs. If you have 2-3 years of experience with AWS, have some understanding of AI/ML, and are passionate about helping clients reach their goals, this may be the role for you!
Data Engineer- AWS Big Data-Upstate NY- $80K+
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Assess the client's needs and consult on solutions
* Build data lakes
* Develop data models
* Advise on database performance
* Document and report product response in order to increase user experience
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Experience with AWS (Athena, Redshift, Glue etc.)
* Skilled with migrations from on premise to the cloud of choice
* Customer facing experience is nice to see
* Experience with SQL server
* AWS certification
* Benefits package
* Salary- $80K+
* Collaborative work environment
Contact details: looking for immediate hire. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for call 813-437-6955.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.