An award winning wellbeing company, based in central London, are looking to bring a talented Full Stack Developer onto their close-knit team. Their platforms delivers personalised advice regarding women's health around pregnancy and motherhood.
In this role, you will be part of a small development team of 10 and be an integral part in designing and adding new features to the main website as well as undertaking various upcoming projects.
You can expect to work in close cooperation with their developers and top management/founders, which means that you will get a large amount of influence on shaping your own tasks and making them your own.
Responsibilities you will assume:
* Design and develop features, take ownership of delivery on multiple projects from inception through to production and make them performant as the user base grows
* You will influence decisions around our technical approach and choice of tools
* Ensure successful, timely, high quality sprint delivery
* Support team members and help them overcome challenging problems and help to ensure that the best possible product is delivered
* You will conduct code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality
* You will also lead and promote ongoing adoption of development best practices
Experience which would lend itself well:
* Strong commercial experience in Python development, preferably using Django
* Any experience with AWS is a plus
The salary for this role will pay up to £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience. A host of benefits are also provided which I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me direct on 0191 917 3799.