Technical Consultant - Copenhagen
Balance your skill at programming with your passion for business. My client is a leading service provider in the Marketing and Advertising sector, and they are looking for ambitious, self-driven candidates with experience in node.js and an interest in cloud.
Should you be successful, you will be responsible for shaping the future of a product in an international market. You will work directly with clients, assess their business needs, give them advice and design bespoke solutions for them.
What you need:
* English speaking is necessary, Danish skills are not required but are appreciated
* Development experience
* Node.js is a must, any other languages are a bonus
* Strong interest in the cloud
* Experience isn't required, as you will be trained in the use of Google Cloud, but would be a bonus.
* An outgoing personality is key
* If you find the idea of working closely with clients and advising them appealing, this could be the job for you!
Reasons to apply:
* This team is part of a healthy, growing scale-up, with a great deal of freedom and flexibility
* Sink your teeth into a project you can take full ownership of, taking it all the way from initial inception to delivery.
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257