This rapidly growing AWS Partner, with headquarters in Hasselt, consists of a team of AWS certified and accredited colleagues with expertise in the public sector and several additional industries in both Belgium and Luxembourg.
They specialize in building highly scalable and secure Data Lakes on AWS, in addition to other provided solutions in serverless computing, A.I, IoT, security and data-driven applications. Many of their customers choose them for their expertise in Architecture definition, Data Lake on-premise or Cloud Deployments and advanced Data Engineering.
Skills & Qualifications
* Big Data technologies (experience with Hadoop data processing pipeline patterns is too hot for us);
* Strong understanding of software development best practices - Java, Scala, Python, React;
* Solid skills in Linux, including scripting;
* Good if you already have development exposure on AWS;
* Fluency in English. Advanced knowledge in Dutch or French it's a great bonus.
1 Competitive rates based on your experience, skills and soft skills.
2 The ability to boost your career.
3 The opportunity to work in an international environment with a vibrant atmosphere.
4 Learning different technologies alongside your project.
Contact me, Amine Laraj, at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the information about the company, the role and many other AWS freelance openings in Belgium