Columbus, OH - Cloud Security Engineer - $110K
This company is actively recruiting for Cloud Security Engineering professionals who have experience within AWS, Container Security, IAM and a strong scripting background. This company is a large established company looking to continue building out their Cloud Security team with junior level professionals.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
* DevSecOps mindset - Build automation, deploy automation, and test automation
* Stay up to date on Cloud Security to minimize vulnerabilities & stay current on policies, standards, and regulations
* Implement IAM best practices for Cloud & develop scripts that run checks for non-compliance
* Continuously working on backlog
* Work in an Agile environment
* Existing AWS experience & knowledge of AWS native tools such as Amazon Cognito.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of Container Security - What a container is and how to secure it (Kubernetes/Docker)
* IAM in a Cloud environment
* *Recommended* AWS Certifications
Competitive Benefits + Bonus's + Remote Flex options
To fast track, your opportunity contact me at email@example.com or (949) 688-2256
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.