Currently I am looking for a VP of Data Science for a client of mine located in Spartanburg, SC.
* Refine and improve models and processes with appropriate controls so they are robust and well documented for internal and external examination
* Develop and retain talented data professionals
* Identify team needs, talent and tools, and secure the resources needed
* Influence and work with colleagues in IT, Operations, Finance and others to improve organizational performance
*Experience with & full understanding of machine learning, experimentation and statistics for structured and unstructured data
* Experience working with big data, cloud-based environments and Agile methodologies
* Masters and/or PhD Degree in Statistics-related field (Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, etc.)
* 4+ years of experience in building, implementing and monitoring models
* Well versed in modeling fundamentals and experience building models using GAM, trees, boosting, splines, etc.
* Knowledgeable in R
* Understands legal requirements for modeling
* 8+ years of experience in complex, data-driven problem solving
* 5+ years of experience in People management
* Excellent written, oral and influential communications skills and the ability to drive to agreement with good negotiation skills
* Auto finance experience a plus
Full Health, Dental, Medical, & Vision
Ability to lead a wide variety of data professionals
Remote flexibility for the right candidate
If you are interested in this position, please contact me (Michaela Raffaele) at (813)437-6879 and send your resume to my email address - email@example.com. Additionally, if you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns regarding benefits and salary, please do not hesitate to contact me. Interviews are in progress! So please reach out to me ASAP , as this opportunity will most likely be off the market in the near future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Amazon Web Services recruiting. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.