This role is very much a senior/leading DevOps role based in the heart of Helsinki. Our client focuses on the digital media authentication space, and they are rapidly growing at the moment. If you come from a SysAdmin background, then great - this one will certainly be for you!
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead all DevOps work for the team
* Create a fully automated deployment pipeline for the contextual intelligence services running on GCP
* Set up a staging environment for the developers to safely roll-out new features
* Manage all aspects of technical operations to ensure all team's services are running healthily
* Teach the support team to maintain the services
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years of experience in DevOps and TechOps
* Experience with container technology - Docker, Kubernetes, Docker-compose
* Experience working with GCP or other cloud providers
* Experience with DevOps tools - TeamCity/Jenkins, Git/GitHub, and Maven/Gradle
* Experience with software development methodologies such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated tests.
* Strong system skills in Linux environments
* Have a genuine desire to automate processes
* Salary up to 6500
* 10% Annual Bonus
* Lunch Vouchers
* Sport/Culture Vouchers
* Mobile Phone, Broadband, etc.
* Training budget for all employees
If this role looks like your next move, apply below or get in touch with Jit Dey via email at firstname.lastname@example.org