Node.Js Developer - Fully Remote - £65k - Greenfield Project
A unique opportunity has arisen within an AI SME, specialising in cross border trade, who are seeking two talented Node.Js Developers to join their growing team. Working with a start-up mentality, the successful applicant will be joining a highly agile, fully remote technical team that promotes flexible working hours. There is huge scope for professional progression within this organisation, which provide an annual training budget and regular learning and development opportunities.
Responsibilities you will assume:
* Design and develop features, take ownership of delivery on multiple projects from inception through to production and make them performant as the user base grows
* You will influence decisions around our technical approach and choice of tools
* Ensure successful, timely, high quality sprint delivery
* Support team members and help them overcome challenging problems and help to ensure that the best possible product is delivered
* You will conduct code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality
* You will also lead and promote ongoing adoption of development best practices
Experience that would lend itself well:
* Strong experience with Node.Js development
* Excellent knowledge of building/ working with REST APIs
* Experience with AWS Lambda and DynamoDB is beneficial
The salary for this role will pay up to £65,000 per annum, dependent on experience. A host of benefits are also provided which I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me direct on 0191 917 3799.