Integrations Architect / Solutions Architect
My Client are a software company based in London, UK, who engage with enterprise organisations through their platform utilising Machine Learning and NLP
They are now looking for a technical Solutions/Integration's Architect
This is a Client facing role, collaborating with the customers, and wider business team, helping develop customer solutions.
* Architect complex solutions/integration's
* Leading a client interaction from start to finish.
* Documenting of the security implications
* Designing integrations
* Guiding customers through the roll-out of our multi-tenant platform.
Skills & requirements
Cloud technologies: AWS
Experience with building, deploying and integrating enterprise applications
Excellent system design and problem solving skills
Networking, Security, Architecture design and Documentation standards
Ability to articulate the value proposition of getting solutions built using sound architecture principles
Understanding of Big Data and Analytics
* Python, or Ruby, Ruby on Rails, RSpec and/or TestUnit, Git
* Agile, CI/CD
* Knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Graph databases
* Understanding of ML and Data Science
Interview slots are available this week. For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank on 0191 814 7445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank International are the AWS Recruiter of Choice, operating in all regions across the world.