· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments.
· 10 years of experience in the IT field with hands-on experience in system administration and automation
· 3-5 years of strong experience with GCP with strong experience with Enterprise workload migrations to the cloud
· Extensive hands-on experience designing, architecting and implementing cloud services
· GCP Professional Cloud Architect Certification
· Solid understanding of cloud security concepts and how to mitigate security risks in the cloud
· Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Chef
· Knowledge of SQL, and non-relational (NoSQL) databases
· Strong knowledge of cloud networking, firewalls, load balancers etc.
· Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with corporate executives and technical teams.
· Excellent influencing and reasoning skills
· Keen attention to detail and a solution-driven, customer-obsessed personality
· Ability to travel ~50%.
· GCP Architecture and/or Engineering: 3-5 years
· Application Architecture: 3 years
· Pre-sales: 2 years
· Amazon Web Services: 1 year (Preferred)
· Kubernetes: 1 year (Preferred)