Principal Cloud Security Architect - AWS Security - Orange County - Help Shape The Future of Cyber Security
The Los Angeles cybersecurity partner of choice is looking for an enterprising Cloud Security Architect to join their fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment to drive their Information Security team.
You will have the opportunity to work with the infrastructure and product teams to appraise security, make recommendations, and find solutions. This role reports to the Director and will be responsible for implement security-related projects. This is a fast-paced environment; you will need to drive impact and have a willingness to train and learn.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build and execute security capabilities to protect the company and hosting environs
* Collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders to enact security policies, baselines, and standards
* Identify, categorize, and fix security architecture gaps across the environment
* Be a driver and leader of ideas, and able to communicate them to technical and non-technical individuals
Skills & Qualifications
* B.S. in Computer Science OR equivalent experience and training
* Experience with implementing security frameworks and controls across highly automated environments
* Experience in a cybersecurity architectural or engineering role
* Considerable experience with securing large scale public cloud deployments
* Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
* Salary is dependent upon experience and value you add to the team
* Incentive program, 401k with match, PTO
* Onsite gym and fitness classes
For all inquiries, please contact Christopher Cross immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.