Machine Learning Architect - Full Time - Philadelphia
Seeking a skilled Machine Learning Architect to pair with my clients A.I. focused consulting company located in the Greater Philadelphia Area. In this role, you will be working with a number of enterprise clients that are seeking to implement machine learning initiatives and strategies into their work life. You will be required to work directly with clients to design, implement, and maintain machine learning architectures to support machine learning initiatives based on their needs. From automating machine learning workloads to architecting ML Ops to developing custom algorithms/models and more! This role allows you the opportunity to work directly with clients and collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Software Developers to provide businesses the ability to make strategic decisions.
* Experience architected and developing Machine Learning and A.I. applications
* Experience working with AWS Cloud databases, networking, and serverless infrastructure services
* Experience with Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision
* Expertise in backend web services: Python, Java, Flask, Django, Kubernetes
* Experience creating microservices
* Experience working in depth with RESTful APIs
* Experience with Big Data technologies: Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka
* Excellent Communication skills
* Competitive Base Salary
* Performance Bonuses
* 401k offering
* 3 Weeks PTO
* Work hour flexibility
* Opportunity to work on complex and interesting projects
* Ability to work with the technologies of your choice
* Commuter Benefits
* Gym Membership
My client is looking to hire several individuals to their staff ASAP, as they have a number of major projects on hold! If you or someone you know could be interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW!
To apply, contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; phone: 212-731-8282 ; or LinkedIn message. Upon conversation, please be able to provide an updated CV.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Amazon Web Services recruiting. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.