Our client is looking for an experienced (3+ years) DevOps Engineer to manage technical operations for their products, from CI/CD to production, and to release and monitoring. This role is heavily AWS-centric, as well as heavy emphasis on Kubernetes understanding/expertise, so accompanying experience is required.
The company boasts a terrific team atmosphere that emphasizes enjoyment in their work, as well as collaboration above all- as you will be working closely with both Developers and QA Engineers in this role.
And the role is fully remote!
* Manage Kubernetes migration to all environments.
* Maintain and enhance CI/CD process, and monitoring and alert systems.
* Manage Cloud Infrastructure, including database snapshots and security patches.
* Identify infrastructure bottlenecks.
* Participate in Security Reviews for their customers.
* 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role
* Substantial experience withAWS
* Especially EC2, S3, & Elastic Load Balancing
* Substantial experience with Migrations, especially utilizing Ansible and Kubernetes
* Strong experience with other deployment technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Chef
* Experience configuring and administering both SQL and noSQL Databases
* Experience with either (or both) Splunk or New Relic
* Sc in Computer Science or related technical field
* Fully Remote, or Remote Flexible- your choice!
* Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
* 401k Plan
* Vacation and Paid Time Off
* Maternity and Paternity Leave
* Stock Options
This fantastic company produces streaming media software and services, and incorporates the best of professional and fun-loving atmospheres; and is routinely listed as one of the best companies to work for by their employees.
To fast-track your application please contact me at:
s.wilson1@JeffersonFrank.com or call 813-437-6901
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.