AWS DevOps Role (Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless), £70,000, 3 Days Remote
This is an amazing opportunity to join a technically minded team to help design and implement technical solutions for new/existing products on the Cloud Platform. We are looking for a motivated and experience DevOps Engineer who practically breathes the modern definition of "DevOps". Whilst on board, you will be greeted by amazing products, amazing people and amazing culture.
Location:15 Minutes South of Cambridge
Role & Responsibilities
* A keen interest in DevOps methodologies
* Experience working with latest products AWS has to offer
* Provide creative solutions to problems.
* Design and implement technical solutions
This is role comes with a mass of unique benefits:
* Mentoring, training & development (Once a week)
* Flexible hours
* Remote working
* 35 Days Holiday
* High % pension contribution
* Latest tech exposure
* Tax free child care vouchers
* Extremely modern environment
* Other great benefits
* Scripting Languages
* Operating Platforms
For more details on how to be shortlisted, contact me
Any queries, don't hesitate to contact me on +44 (0)191 917 4998
My Client would be very interested in hearing from you if you bring a positive attitude and outlook to work.
Key Skills: AWS / DevOps / Agile / Jenkins / Kubernetes / CI/CD / Terraform / Docker / Huntingdon / Cambridge