Application Security Engineer - Cloud Security - Los Angeles - Disrupt a $150B Industry
Are you tired of working on piece-meal legacy systems that lack the most basic security?
Work for a company that values and understands the unique security problems you face every day. This company is bold and is working to build a platform that has security as a central principle. Your expertise will be crucial to help the development teams deliver on time.
Role & Responsibilities
* You'll collaborate with product and engineering teams to create and execute secure architectures
* You'll conduct code reviews and implement bug fixes
You'll devise and develop automated tools to identify and prevent platform abuse
You'll mentor engineers on secure code best practices and design
You'll institute and better secure development (SDLC) standards
Skills & Qualifications
* Meaningful experience with coding languages like Python, Go, or Java.
* Proficiency with AWS or comparable cloud platforms.
* Extensive understanding of current security vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top Ten
* Knowledge with regulatory and compliance standards (e.g., SOC 2, GDPR, ISO 27001)
* Experience with Lambda, Terraform, SQS, Dynamo, Redis, Cloudflare Workers
* Red Team pen-testing would be a plus
* Previous Android or iOS hands-on experience is a plus
* 180k paid holidays and PTO
* 401k with match
Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance
For all inquiries, please contact Christopher Cross immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.