• Location: USA, Colorado, Denver
  • Salary: Up to US$155000 per annum
  • Technology: AWS Jobs
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Date Posted: 25th Feb, 2020
  • Reference: 02252020MP_1582674688
Consulting Engineer - Remote - 60% Travel - $155k

This rapidly expanding consulting company is looking to bring on Consulting Engineer who is able to work remotely 40% of the time, and the other 60% would be traveling to client sites in Colorado, California, and other states on the West Coast. This company can offer $155k base + 10% bonus + equity in the company. They are looking for an out-going candidate with the following skills:

* Previous consulting experience
* Experience in a client facing role
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Kubernetes experience

* Would be nice to have a certification as well (not required)

* Cloud experience

* (AWS, Azure, GCP)

* DevOps experience

They are interested in candidates who are open to traveling 60% of the time for the role and is okay with working in a client facing role.

For all inquiries email m.papineau@JeffersonFrank.com

Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.

Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.