Job DescriptionWe are an ambitious, mission-driven team that's reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
The Product Engineering Team here builds and supports all our user-facing applications, including provider tools, patient applications and our web presence.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead project engineering teams to execute on product goals.
* Leverage React, TypeScript, Apollo, GraphQL, and Google Cloud infrastructure to build new healthcare applications and iterate on those that already exist.
* Mentor other engineers.
* Maintain a high bar for customer and provider experience - building beautiful applications with a user-focus that is rarely seen in the healthcare space.
* Work closely with an integrated digital team that includes product managers, designers and key company stakeholders.
* Spec clearly and communicate with the Platform Team, building APIs and interfaces.
* Write tests to ensure quality and increase future velocity.
* Mindfulness of patient privacy and security in daily work.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 3 years work experience as a software engineer.
* Preference for prior technical leadership.
* React, Angular or comparable web framework experience required.
* Strong preference to work with typed languages.
* Experience working with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud or AWS.
* Experience with GraphQL preferred.
* Strong comprehension of the full-stack, from the database to the client.
* Testing production applications.
* Competitive salary
* Equity stake
* Generously subsidized medical, vision and dental insurance
* Joining a diverse, friendly product team
* WeWork membership and benefits
* 4 weeks paid vacation time
* Free health membership!
We believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, or call 646-863-7558.