6 months (extendable) - Brussels
You are responsible to define & document the best solution architecture for the
requirements brought to you by the product owners of different business lines.
- challenge business case, challenge requirements
- refine requirements on e.g. non-functionals
- find the best candidate solutions to improve end-to-end business process automation
- define & document (using Archimate 3.x) best architectural solution as trade-off between all stakeholder concerns (incl. target architecture)
- service oriented architecture: SOAP services, REST API on and around legacy systems
- BPMS, ESB, ESG, RPA, RDA
- Internet facing secured & anonymous front-ends
- Azure and AWS clouds
- end-to-end view on business and application level"
The rapid digit teams consist of product owners per line of business that want to
optimize customer self-servicing, and operations processes to have faster responses to external stakeholders (customers, brokers …), reduce back-office workload …
- All insurance activities: retail and corporate customers, life and P&C insurances.
- organized in Agile swat teams"