Junior - Mid DevOps Engineer position based in Central Manchester, working with the latest technical stack, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS cloud ect.
* Working within the DevOps team to improve overall development practices and engineering capabilities
* Provide support and encouragement to junior members of the team to enable staff to meet their agreed objectives.
* Provide a forum for all engineers to suggest improvements and flag issues and problems
* Responsible for developing and building IT solutions
* Install and configure solutions, implement components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interfaces, simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
* Produce high quality technical and complex documentation for all code deployments and software application programming
* Develop and contribute to the automation which will eliminate manual activities
* Internal review of all new projects
* Providing customer facing resource to understand, manage and deliver projects
Ensure customer expectations are met and the project delivers an acceptable level of profit to the business
What is desirable to have:
* Knowledge in AWS technologies and services (SQS, Route53, S3, Lambda, NoSQL)
* Knowledge of open-source technologies and services (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Bash)
* Knowledge of DevOps tools and frameworks (e.g. Code repositories, Automation [Infrastructure as code / scripting languages] CI/CD tools etc.)
* Knowledge of VMWare, vSphere, Windows Datacentre, SQL, Linux, Puppet, Elasticsearch, Asterisk, Kamailio
Why would you want to find out more?
* Working with only bleeding edge technical stack on the AWS platform
* 6 Month salary reviews
* Casual dress code always
* Flexi time
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Huge career progression opportunities
* Social events and summer parties
Apply to this advert or contact me on 0191 594 9739 or email@example.com to find out more information.