From meeting customers to developing apps that will be used by millions of users world-wide, this is a fast-paced agile environment with a focus on technical and career progression.
* Experience building API's or services
* Either front end, back end or full stack framework experience (React.js/Node.js)
* Experience of version control
Why should you find out more?
* Training in AWS Certifications
* Private healthcare
* Onsite gym, which actually includes a rock climbing wall (crazy!)
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Avoid Manchester traffic and the long commutes
* Flexible time, with promotion around work/life balance
* On-site parking
* Fantastic office space (one of the trendiest offices in the NW)
One stage interview process with a decision within 24 hours. I'm really excited to provide you with more information on this role, should you find it of interest.
T: 0191 338 7484