Junior Front-end Developer- Fully remote (Vue.js, HTML, CSS)
I am currently working with a client who are based in Hertfordshire are looking for a Front-end developer working fully remote to join their global team. My client specialises in cross border trade on a global scale, work in an agile environment and provide flexible working hours for all their staff, remote or internal.
* Collaborate with back-end developers on building products.
* Part of a greenfield project, working on end-to-end testing and coding
* Use your skills in Vue.js and also gain a knowledge of AWS tools
What you need:
* Knowledge/experience of CSS and HTML
* Experience of Vue.js libraries e.g. Vuex, Vue Router
* Ability to maintain high quality code
* Access to a Github account
The client are also offering some amazing benefits to go alongside the position itself, including fully remote work with flexible hours, salary of £35-40k per annum, and a computer and software all provided by the company itself. If you're interested and looking for a change in career, then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376)
Address: 2nd Floor, The St. Nicholas Building, St.Nicholas Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1RF, United Kingdom