I'm working with a growing organization with a focus on helping clients implement Data Science and Digital Transformation projects, in addition to producing their own Data Science driven products.
They're looking for a Senior DevOps Developer to support infrastructure-as-code, microservices, monitoring, and security initiatives in AWS and help guide junior employees with code review and best practices.
The role is FT and based in Montreal, salary is going up to 140k/yr CAD.
If interested please send your updated CV and the best time/day to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Senior DevOps Developer
* 100% On-Site
* Montreal, QC
* FT - up to 150k/yr CAD
* Mid-March Start
* Data Science & Digital Transformation Organizaiton
* Working closely with external clients and internal stakeholders to create infrastructure-as-code, microservices, monitoring, and security solutions in AWS
* Conducting code reviews of the code base and recommend best practices for junior employees
* Supporting enterprise security authentication to improve how customer authentication is coordinated
Expected skills & experiences
* 4+ years of experience in a DevOps, SRE, Software Engineering, or System Administration role
* 3+ years creating microservices in AWS, Azure, or GCP using Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes
* Experience administering cloud or on-prem environments
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related certificate
Will give you a leg up
* Previous experience in both System Administrator and Developer roles
* Bilingual French & English