Junior Project Manager/Business Analyst, Grad role, Berkshire
A client of mine who are based in Berkshire are currently looking for a Junior level Project Manager to join their growing team in Berkshire. The kind of candidate they're looking for will be able to take the lead and help mentor other members within your team working through projects that are given to them, and making sure the team is delivering the best possible services to the customers that you will be working with. If you are confident and sociable both in person and over the phone, you will be ideal for the role.
* Managing the project team to deliver the best possible solutions.
* Work with customers on a daily basis through any requirements they have.
* Work alongside architects and Developers.
* AWS certifications or knowledge would be preferable.
* Experience in project delivery.
* Ability to prioritise and manage workloads accordingly.
* A strong attention to detail and ability to manage others.
The ideal candidate will have any sort of working knowledge of cloud technology, but this is not an essential. My client are giving this opportunity to anyone at a graduate level with the ambition to be the best they can be, go above and beyond to help others, and ensure the people they work with and manage are also doing the best they can. It's a fantastic opportunity for progression in a company taking on a larger customer base on a regular basis. The salary they're offering will be £25k per annum. If you're interested in the position please get in touch using the contact details below.
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376)
Address: 2nd Floor, The St. Nicholas Building, St.Nicholas Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1RF, United Kingdom