I am recruiting for a Data Governance Lead for this FTSE 100 company going through some huge business changes across their whole IT operations. An opportunity to work alongside the CIO has arisen and you will help define roles and responsibilities related to the businesses framework regarding areas such as Data Ownership, Target Operating Model, Data stewardship. The business are very forward-thinking offering you the chance to work with some of the most respected data professionals in the business, most of whom can be found speaking and delivering content at some of the largest conferences in the world!
The business are perfectly located close to all major transport networks as well as offering potential remote working, flexible hours and hot-desking.
Role & Responsibilities
* Own and create elements of the Data Governance Framework
* Collaborate with the Data Protection Officer to manage risk and compliance
* Work closely with IT partners to ensure the data governance framework supports their needs
* Facilitate governance meetings within the framework and manage the company wide data prioritisation decision process
Skills & Qualifications
* Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved.
* Comfortable working with new and innovative ideas as well as embracing change in an agile environment
* Cost conscious and able to understand business requirements both internally and externally
* 20% bonus
* 30 days holiday
* 7% pension
We have interview slots available now so if this sounds like the role for you, get in touch now on 0191 338 7559 or email me on email@example.com