Solutions Architect/Sales Engineer - SaaS Startup NYC
I am working with a SaaS startup based in Manhattan that has rolled out a service that automates cloud workloads to improve performance, reduce complexity, and lower compute infrastructure costs by 80%. Their vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume Cloud Computing, and they have received over $52M in funding to help them reach that goal. They are seeking a Solutions Architect/Sales Engineer with pre-sales experience and a passion for understanding infrastructure and application architectures to become a key member of their Sales and R&D teams.
* Full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from a technical point of view
* Lead sales Demos, including use case research and deep dive into different solutions
* Write and participate technical content creation - blogs, webinars etc.
* Have the ability to lead client's integration from the design stage to full implementations
* Architectural understanding of modern apps such as Micro-services, Big Data & Cloud Providers offerings
* Translate customer needs to feature requests
* Travel up to 30%
* 3+ years experience as a Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer in a SaaS company
* 1+ years experience with AWS
* Excellent communication/customer facing skills
* Understanding of Linux
* Experience with at least one container orchestration platform
* Bash or Python skills
* CI/CD tools e.g Jenkins, Ansible