Are you interested in using the latest web technologies to build modern data management and analysis service?
Maybe you have a keen interest in drones or geographic information systems?
You could be working on technology where it is possible to seamlessly navigate through 3D point cloud data enriched with colourful data models and detections, browse geo-referenced rgb and thermal images and determine actions based on advanced machine learning results.
Is taking cutting edge web tech to its limits your thing? - then you're who I'm looking for!
* Make a difference - contribute to the build of drone sensors, helping with forest fires in America
* Work for the global leader in UAV based Automated Inspection - using latest sensors and hardware, hyperspectral cameras and helicopter payloads
* You will be working in a start-up environment providing the opportunity to work with the latest technologies including React, TypeScript, AWS, Go, Docker and Kubernetes.
* Proven developer experience, working with React, Redux, Electron, es6/typescript
* Ability to write functional code
* Great communication skills
* Experience with any of the following wouldbeapre:
* WebGL, NodeJs, Elm, Haskell, Swift, iOS, Go, Python, Docker, Kubernates, Linux, Databases
* English speakers welcome, Finnish language would be a pre
What's on offer for you?
* Flexible working hours
* Ability to work remotely
* Possibility to learn cutting edge technology in the field of drones, geographic information systems. LiDAR sensor integration, AI, DevOps and hands on experience on a start-up R&D process.
Sounds like the role for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)191 338 7563 now!