Big Data Engineer
Up to £75,000
AWS Cloud Platform | AI Start-Up Company | Progression Opportunities | Remote Working Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment |
A growing AI / ML data solutions company are expanding and are on the lookout for a talented data engineer to join their existing engineering team.
You will join a market leader in cutting-edge AI solutions for global clients across multiple continents. You will part of the whole end-to-end solution development in-house in their central London office.
What you'll be working on?
* Developing data processing systems around ML alongside data scientists and machine learning engineers.
* Designing data pipelines
* Data Visualisation solutions
* Modelling database schemas and storage structures / solutions
* Infrastructure for machine learning pipelines
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Good coding knowledge with a scripting language: Python, Java, Scala
* Working knowledge with AWS cloud platform and tools such as Redshift, EC2, EMR etc. (GCP knowledge is a plus)
* Working with relational SQL databases
* Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.
* Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, data sets and architectures
* Exposure to processing streaming data and unstructured data
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.