Big Data Engineer | Dallas, TX | Full-time
We're looking for a mid to senior level Big Data Engineers to join an AWS Premier Partner we're currently working closely with. The idea candidate is someone that not only has a strong technical background involving the skills below, but also excellent communication skills.
What they can offer:
* Flexible remote work schedule
* Generous vacation plan
* Pet friendly office
* 401k plan and benefits
* Professional development and training
* Community activities and involvement
* Attend cloud events and conferences around the country
What they're looking for:
* 3+ years design & implementation experience with (MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, MariaDB, MySQL)
* 2+ years of experience in database architectures and data pipeline development with (Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.)
* Experience building complex ETL code
* Proficiency with software development tools and methodologies (Python, Scala, R languages)
* Availability and flexibility on regional travel to local client sites
* Solid client facing communication skills
What you'll be doing:
* Building SQL queries using MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
* Developing code using Python, Scala, R languages
* Design and Build complex data pipelines and data solutions
* Hands on with Data and Analytics tools in AWS
* Establish positive relationships with clients and cloud advocates
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the U.S. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at 972-437-8259 or email at email@example.com.