Looking for an experienced Data Engineer for an awesome company in the Insurance industry based out of Richmond, Virginia. This person would be responsible for the data processes, including building large scale data warehousing solutions and optimizing data ingestion, cleansing, and transformation. This role is a very hands on position. This would be a wonderful opportunity for someone to be apart of a rapidly growing, and highly bright team working with cutting edge technologies.
* Experience with Data Warehousing/ETL
* Experience with Data Engineering & Data Analysis utilizing Python
* Experience with Cloud Computing platforms, preferably AWS - Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
* Remote flex available for right candidate
* Highly competitive salary
* Generous PTO - including paid holidays
* Fun work culture!
* Work/life balance
* 401(k) Plan
* Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
Holding interviews this week since the client wants to fill positions immediately, please contact me with all inquiries at email@example.com or call at 813- 437-6879 (ext 6879).
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.