Are you an AWS lover who is looking for an engaging job? Join the largest Data lake project of Europe and work with the latest AWS services (Lambda, Glue, S3, SNS, SQS etc.) as well as with cutting-edge Big Data tools. You will be working on Customer Data Platform (CDP) that you will be actively develop; as well as you will be part of the Data lake team that governs the projects of top-tier Amsterdam clients (KLM, Philips, FrieslandCampina).
It is prime time to join this emerging group of geniuses; under execllent leadership managed by an AWS Technical Account Manager. Below you can see the main technical requirements, and if you feel there is a 80-90% match then do get in touch!
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS Serverless stack - Lambda, S3, Glue, Lake formation, EMR, Redshift
* ETL data pipeline building
* Kafka OR Kinesis
* Python / Java - Clean coding
* Linux / MacOS
* Docker & Git
* Data lake experience
* Above market comfort salary & benefits!
* Profit sharing!
* Working on the biggest Serverless Data lake project of Europe!
* Working in an AWS-exclusive environment - with the leading AWS minds of the Netherlands
* Working on a Greenfield project
* Perfect work-life balance --> amazing team outings & incentives
Apply now and let's have a chat so that I can tell many more interesting details!