Job Title: Senior Backend Python Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a self-starting engineer with a deep desire to learn and develop upon our receipt transcription and consumer application technology stacks. We currently receives over 300k receipt images per day from our top rated mobile apps, running them through a process that includes computer vision, OCR, machine learning, crowd sourcing, big data ETL, and finally down into our data warehouse. This is an opportunity to jump in and get exposed to all of those technologies while making a meaningful impact on our technology and company.
To help accomplish this goal, you will have the environment to execute on your vision, the tools you need to rapidly iterate through your ideas and a dedicated team to help make you and your work better. In addition to writing quality software, we're looking for individuals who also enjoy designing features, making good product decisions, programming at all levels of the stack, and the wearing of many hats.
* Experience with server-side development, especially Python (At least 4 years : REQUIRED)
* Understanding of general web architecture
* Experience with multithreaded programming
* Experience developing, releasing, and supporting backend code
* Fully comfortable with version control systems
* Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skill
My Client Offers:
* Competitive base salary (open dependent upon experience)
* Growth opportunity - Principal or leadership opportunities
* Extensive paid vacation time
* Health, Dental, Vision Plans - 401K
* Paid Training and certifications
* Opportunity to work with the latest tech in the AWS/Cloud/Python Space
My client has pushed urgency upon my team and I to help fill this positions as soon as possible! Interviews are now underway, and the process is just two steps! So if you or someone you know could be interested in the following opportunity APPLY NOW!
To apply, contact me via email: email@example.com; phone: (347)-783-6525 ; or LinkedIn message. Upon conversation, please be able to provide an updated CV.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Amazon Web Services recruiting. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.