PHP Developer - Glasgow
Salary up to £45k DOE
My Client are looking for an enthusiastic and talented PHP Developer to join their growing development team. You'll be working with (and learning from!) a skilled and experienced team on some exciting projects, using the latest techniques and technologies designed to create quality software.
You need to be PHP framework savvy (Laravel preferred), have worked on real-world customer-facing projects and be able to demonstrate that you understand maintainable and scalable coding. You need to be someone who takes pride in their work, has a strong sense of ownership and is obsessive about attention to detail. A self-starter, you'll be working in a small and supportive team where individual contribution and ownership is paramount.
About my Client
This is an exciting opportunity to join their innovative, forward-thinking team. They offer flexible working hours, competitive salary, and the opportunity to work in their non-corporate office in the heart of Glasgow City.
* Input into early-stage product innovation, scoping and continuous improvement.
* Take ownership of product development and improvement projects.
* Maintain and develop new features across multiple existing and new products.
* Minimum 2 years application development experience in PHP.
* PHP frameworks - Laravel preferred, Symfony accepted.
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding of maintainable, scalable coding.
* Understand and/or experience of WebSocket applications.
* Understand the unique challenges of working with large datasets.
If you are interested in the role or want to find more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.
***EVERYTHING DISCUSSED WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL***